Re: [indiantreepix:16930] Re: Bombay Bean ( an endemic of Bombay erstwhile presidency)

Neil Soares

Aug 27, 2009, 2:54:30 AM8/27/09
to indiantreepix, Rajesh Sachdev
Hi Rajesh,
  The Bombay Bean is endemic to the Western Ghats of Maharashtra [ref: Common Indian Wild Flowers by Isaac Kehimkar]. Sending you photographs taken at my farm at Shahapur.
                      Reagrds,
                        Neil Soares.

Aug 27, 2009, 3:09:35 AM8/27/09
to indiantreepix
Thanks Dr. Niel, does Pench also forms being part of western ghats....just a question? As far as I knows, Pench falls in 6D Central Plateau province of Biographic zone of Deccan Plateau, having Southern Tropical Dry Deciduous forest.