Capparis zeylanica fruiting

Skip to the first unread message

Neil Soares

13-Feb-2011, 11:55:12 am13/02/11
to indian...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
 Photographed at my farm at Shahapur today. The locals tell me that the raw fruit are used as vegetable. Sending a few photographs.
                       With regards,
                         Neil Soares.

Neil Soares

13-Feb-2011, 12:00:32 pm13/02/11
to indian...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
 Photographed at my farm at Shahapur today. The locals tell me the raw fruit are used as vegetable. Sending a few photographs.
                       With regards,
                         Neil Soares.

P.S. - For photographs of the ripe fruit please refer to the archives of this group.

Finding fabulous fares is fun.
Capparis zeylanica fruiting 1.jpg
Capparis zeylanica fruiting 2.jpg
Capparis zeylanica fruiting 3.jpg
Capparis zeylanica fruit & Carissa congesta flowers.jpg

tanay bose

13-Feb-2011, 12:23:33 pm13/02/11
to Neil Soares, indian...@googlegroups.com
This is a new info for me , I also this knew about it's culinary use
tanay
--
Tanay Bose
Department of Botany.