Fwd: related to Sanguisorba diandra

J.M. Garg

Nov 2, 2022, 3:47:06 AM11/2/22
to efloraofindia, Sunit Singh
Thanks a lot, Sunit ji

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Sunit Singh <botani...@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2022 at 10:22
Subject: related to Sanguisorba diandra
To: J.M. Garg <jmg...@gmail.com>

Dear Sir, I hope you're doing well, here I'm attaching images of Sanguisorba diandra, which have not been posted yet in eFI.
Captured on the way to NandiKund, Rudraprayag Uttarakhand during my recent field trip.

Herb, up to 85cm tall. Stems glandular pubescent. Radical leaves with 5–8 pairs of leaflets; leaflets alternate or subopposite, ovate, elliptic, base cordate to truncate, margin obtusely or acutely incised serrate, apex rounded; cauline leaves with falcate stipules. Inflorescences
capitate, lax after anthesis; bracts lanceolate. Flowers pedicellate. Sepals 4, persistent. Stamens 2. Style slender; stigma much branched. Fruiting hypanthium hardened, with 4
longitudinal, winged ribs.
please have a look for more details
http://www.flowersofindia.net/catalog/slides/Himalayan%20Burnet.html

Thanks & Regards