Sh. Dinesh Valke: Star Expert of May’ 2023

J.M. Garg

Jun 1, 2023, 2:10:55 AM6/1/23
to efloraofindia, DineshValke
Dear members,
Sh. Dinesh Valke is the Star Expert of the last month with 281 messages.
He has no parallels. He created the efloraofindia google site & gifted it to us. He always had a great vision & pioneered so many new ideas on efi.
He has taken aim at getting names of plants in vernacular languages in their own scripts & he has been tenaciously working in that direction for more than 15 years.
The result of his efforts is always seen in efi, though at a slow pace as it is a very time consuming work.
He is one of The Pillars of efloraofindia. He is now Saarthi ‘सारथि’ of eFloraofIndia
My hat off to Dinesh Valke ji, for his immense contributions.
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Bala Subramaniam

Jun 1, 2023, 2:12:50 AM6/1/23
to indiantreepix, DineshValke
Hearty congratulations Dinesh ji.
Warm regards,
Dr. B. Subramaniam

Dinesh Valke

Jun 1, 2023, 2:33:19 AM6/1/23
to efloraofindia, J.M. Garg, Bala Subramaniam
Thanks very much Garg ji for the kind words of appreciation.
Many many thanks, Bala ji, for the appreciation.

Dear all,
The sudden surge of my uploads will continue for about 2 or 3 months, until I finish putting all my collection from the past into eFI.
Some of my uploads may be found repeated after decade's time - that is because I am now embedding photos from iNaturalist, the earlier uploads were from flickr.

Regards.
Dinesh

Saroj Kasaju

Jun 2, 2023, 11:41:11 AM6/2/23
to indian...@googlegroups.com, Bala Subramaniam, J.M. Garg
Many Congratulations Dinesh ji.
Saroj Kasaju

--
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Dinesh Valke

Jun 2, 2023, 11:46:11 AM6/2/23
to eFloraofIndia
Thanks very much, Saroj ji !!
Regards.
Dinesh

Mahadeswara

Jun 3, 2023, 7:51:49 AM6/3/23
to eFloraofIndia
Hearty congratulations Dinesh ji!  Great going !
With Regards,

Dinesh Valke

Jun 3, 2023, 8:13:41 AM6/3/23
to indian...@googlegroups.com
Many thanks, Mahadeswara ji !!
Regards.
Dinesh

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "eFloraofIndia" group.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indiantreepix/99f66806-4457-43a0-a065-3b8fc973699fn%40googlegroups.com.

Gurcharan Singh

Jun 10, 2023, 3:26:09 PM6/10/23
to eFloraofIndia
Congratulation Dinesh ji, takes back memories to at least 10 years back, when we all were so active.

Dinesh Valke

Jun 11, 2023, 12:21:42 AM6/11/23
to indian...@googlegroups.com
Thanks very much, Gurcharan ji !!!
Indeed ! Those times there was a huge rush of postings.
I think most of us went through changes in work profiles.

Most of my collection from flickr, I have managed to get into iNaturalist, now I want to put all my collection in eFI - it may span during 2 to 3 months including this June.
Regards.
Dinesh