Flora of Panipat- Hewittia malabarica from My College Campus

Balkar Arya

Jul 17, 2011, 8:03:27 PM7/17/11
to indiantreepix, Tabish, Gurcharan Singh, J.M. Garg, Dinesh Valke, Dr. Pankaj Kumar
Dear All
Hewittia malabarica
This plant was searched out by us from  bank of a canal in village Bhadore Panipat. During our repeated survey of many regions in Haryana we could not locate it anywhere else. this was the first record of this twiner from Haryana and most probably Northern Part of our Country. At that time i collected its seeds and this year showed them in my college campus. This is flourishing well here and will try to collect its seeds this year also. Looking very nice with lush green leaves and pale yellow flowers
--
Regards

Dr Balkar Singh
Arya P G College, Panipat
Haryana-132103
09416262964
Hewittia malabarica (1).JPG
Hewittia malabarica (10).JPG
Hewittia malabarica (11).JPG
Hewittia malabarica (2).JPG
Hewittia malabarica (3).JPG
Hewittia malabarica (4).JPG
Hewittia malabarica (5).JPG
Hewittia malabarica (6).JPG
Hewittia malabarica (7).JPG
Hewittia malabarica (8).JPG
Hewittia malabarica (9).JPG

Balkar Arya

Jul 17, 2011, 8:06:54 PM7/17/11
to indiantreepix, Tabish, Gurcharan Singh, J.M. Garg, Dinesh Valke, Dr. Pankaj Kumar

Gurcharan Singh

Jul 17, 2011, 11:08:20 PM7/17/11
to Balkar Arya, indiantreepix, Tabish, J.M. Garg, Dinesh Valke, Dr. Pankaj Kumar
Nice one, Balkar ji

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired Associate Professor

Mahadeswara

Jul 17, 2011, 11:45:30 PM7/17/11
to efloraofindia
Thanks for posting different poses of the flowers and foliage. Such
postings help a lot, in fact, very essential for proper
identification. I think I will have to follow your ideas while
posting photographs.

On Jul 18, 5:03 am, Balkar Arya <balkara...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear All
> *Hewittia malabarica*