Fwd: Names of plants in Indian languages-Telugu names

J.M. Garg

Feb 7, 2017, 6:56:17 AM2/7/17
to efloraofindia, Lalithamba Avadhanam, Dinesh Valke
Thanks,  Lalithamba ji
Feb 7, 2017, 9:35:03 AM2/7/17
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Lalithamba Avadhanam
Thank you very very much Lalithamba ji. Great help.
Will soon add / revise my notes.
Regards.
Dinesh

Dinesh Valke

Feb 8, 2017, 2:03:15 AM2/8/17
to efloraofindia, Lalithamba Avadhanam
Dear Lalithamba ji, you are wonderful. Great help for me !!
I will work with your inputs and correct my notes at the earliest.
Regards.
Dinesh