214 ID wild plant

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Dec 5, 2021, 12:51:53 PM12/5/21
to efloraofindia
Dear Members,
Please ID wild plant with a visitor, kind regards, Sam.

Location: near Reserve Forest, Chathamattom, Ernakulam District, (Kochi) Kerala PIN:686671

Altitude: 1400fsl

Flower date: 14.11.2021, 02.25pm

Habitat: wild moisture

Plant habit: small shrubs, erect, branches, semi hard stem 08mm cylindrical base diameter, annual

Height: 05 feet

Leaves: alternate, oblong, apex, soft flexible, size:18×7cm or less

Flower: inflorescence racemose, clustered, diameter:22mm, yellow, non fragrant

Fruit: beans green into brown, size:4×0.8cm

Seed:

Camera: mobile Samsung Galaxy A21s

214 Identify wild plant
20211114_142426.jpg
20211114_142548.jpg
20211114_142659.jpg
20211114_142738.jpg
20211114_142755.jpg
20211114_142455.jpg

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Dec 5, 2021, 12:56:06 PM12/5/21
to efloraofindia
Sharing more images
20211114_143116.jpg
20211114_142946.jpg
20211114_143022.jpg
20211114_143107.jpg
20211114_142827.jpg

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Dec 5, 2021, 1:04:50 PM12/5/21
to efloraofindia
Sharing more images
20211114_143144.jpg
20211205_141313.jpg
20211114_143213.jpg

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Dec 5, 2021, 1:10:46 PM12/5/21
to efloraofindia
Sharing more images
20211205_141228.jpg
20211114_143228.jpg

J.M. Garg

Dec 5, 2021, 7:48:45 PM12/5/21
to efloraofindia, Sam Kuzhalanattu
Pl. check comparative images at https://efloraofindia.com/2011/02/20/crotalaria/

--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Dec 5, 2021, 11:51:21 PM12/5/21
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Thanks a lot, dear Garg ji for the link provided.  It is very close to Crotalaria retusa, reported from Kerala also, with kind regards, Sam.

Saroj Kasaju

Dec 6, 2021, 12:50:00 AM12/6/21
to efloraindia, Sam Kuzhalanattu, J.M. Garg

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Dec 6, 2021, 1:30:09 AM12/6/21
to Saroj Kasaju, efloraindia, J.M. Garg
Thank you very much dear Saroj ji, for the ID confirmation of my plant, kind regards, Sam.

Mahadeswara

Dec 6, 2021, 7:07:30 AM12/6/21
to efloraofindia
I concur with the ID.  Rattleweed .  It attracts butterflies.

Chennuru Nagendra

Dec 7, 2021, 4:42:19 AM12/7/21
to efloraofindia

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Dec 7, 2021, 1:27:31 PM12/7/21
to Saroj Kasaju, efloraindia, J.M. Garg, M Swamy, Chennuru Nagendra
Thank you very much dear Mahadeswara ji and Chennuru ji, for the ID confirmation of my plant, with kind regards, Sam.