Cocculus hirsutus???

15 kali dilihat
Langsung ke pesan pertama yang belum dibaca

Neelam Karle

belum dibaca,
28 Apr 2021, 07.24.0128/04/21
kepadaefloraofindia
Dear all,

Please help me in confirming this climbers spotted in Kothrud, Pune when it was flowering in Jan 2021.
I think this is Cocculus hirsutus.

Thank you,
Neelam

20210121_182225.jpg
20210121_182057.jpg
20210121_182208.jpg

Mahadeswara

belum dibaca,
28 Apr 2021, 08.14.0828/04/21
kepadaefloraofindia
For me the ID seems to be correct.  It is common here climbing electric poles .

Paradesi Anjaneyulu

belum dibaca,
28 Apr 2021, 14.35.0128/04/21
kepadaefloraofindia
You're right Neelam Ji,
With regards.

Neelam Karle

belum dibaca,
29 Apr 2021, 05.58.3429/04/21
kepadaefloraofindia
Interesting. I also find this climber near Electrical pole, what could be the reason?

20210121_182233.jpg
Balas ke semua
Balas ke penulis
Teruskan