Flora of Panipat: Tecoma capensis from Arya P G College Panipat Haryana

Balkar Arya

Aug 18, 2011, 9:15:21 PM8/18/11
to indiantreepix
Dear All
A garden Climber / Shrub from Arya P G College Panipat Haryana (220 mts)
Tecoma capensis
Family: Bignoniaceae

--
Regards

Dr Balkar Singh
Arya P G College, Panipat
Haryana-132103
09416262964
Tecoma capensis (1).JPG
Tecoma capensis (2).JPG
Tecoma capensis (3).JPG
Tecoma capensis (4).JPG
Tecoma capensis (5).JPG

Gurcharan Singh

Oct 20, 2011, 10:39:58 PM10/20/11
to efloraofindia, Balkar Arya, Dinesh Valke, Vijayasankar Raman, Mahadeswara
Resurfacing for ID confirmation

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor

Dinesh Valke

Oct 21, 2011, 1:19:13 AM10/21/11
to Gurcharan Singh, efloraofindia, Balkar Arya, Vijayasankar Raman, Mahadeswara
... my belief too: Tecoma capensis.
Regards.
Dinesh

Madhuri Raut

Oct 21, 2011, 2:11:42 AM10/21/11
to Dinesh Valke, Gurcharan Singh, efloraofindia, Balkar Arya, Vijayasankar Raman, Mahadeswara
very nice pics Balkar ji.
my post with the subject line

efloraofindia:''For Id 17102011MR2’’ Resurfacing for Id ? Tecoma capensis/Cape Honeysuckle Pune

was also confirmed as Tecoma Capensis on Oct 17
Attaching pics of the same for comparison. The flowers were high up it was difficult to capture. Kindly let me know if you know the Indian name for this. I have searched a lot on the net but no success
Regards
Bhagyashri

111020112463.jpg
111020112464.jpg