id of pink flowers - 31012010_Goa_SSN_8

shubhada nikharge

Feb 4, 2010, 1:27:21 AM2/4/10
to indian tree pix
Hi,
request for id of pink flowers at Mahavir sanctuary, Goa on 30th Jan 2010.
Cheers,
Shubhada

"I am only one; but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I can do something; I will not refuse to do the something I can do."

unid pink flowers 2010_0131_goa_0288 e.JPG

shrikant ingalhalikar

Feb 4, 2010, 2:37:46 AM2/4/10
to efloraofindia
Canscora perfoliata, rgds, Shrikant Ingalhalikar

On Feb 4, 11:27 am, shubhada nikharge <shubhada_nikha...@yahoo.co.in>
wrote:

> Hi,
> request for id of pink flowers at Mahavir sanctuary, Goa on 30th Jan 2010.
> Cheers,
> Shubhada
>
> "I am only one; but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I can do something; I will not refuse to do the something I can do."
>

>       The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Yahoo! Homepage.http://in.yahoo.com/
>
>  unid pink flowers 2010_0131_goa_0288 e.JPG
> 84KViewDownload

Parjanya guru

Feb 4, 2010, 3:44:44 AM2/4/10
to shrikant ingalhalikar, efloraofindia
.. I too agree with Shrikanthjee..
Canscora perfoliata  with perfoilated bracts....