[efloraofindia:34220] Ochna squarosa fruitng

rashida atthar

May 7, 2010, 9:45:54 AM5/7/10
to indian...@googlegroups.com

Saw the beautiful fruitng of Ochna  squarosa at Anashi WLS, karnataka  in the last week of April,'10.

regards,
Rashida.

Invest your money wisely post Budget Sign up now.

Ochna squarosa.JPG

tanay bose

May 7, 2010, 12:07:18 PM5/7/10
to rashida atthar, indian...@googlegroups.com
Nice click Rashida Ji !!
Tanay
--
Tanay Bose
+91(033) 25550676 (Resi)

promila chaturvedi

May 8, 2010, 7:57:47 AM5/8/10
to tanay bose, rashida atthar, indian...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Rashida ji, for posting the picture of fruits of this plants. So far I have seen only its flowers .
Promila

Gurcharan Singh

May 8, 2010, 1:26:43 PM5/8/10
to promila chaturvedi, tanay bose, rashida atthar, indian...@googlegroups.com
Ochna squarrosa is now correctly known as O. obtusata. Uploading close up fruit and flowers.

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor

Ochna-obtusata-flower-Delhi-2.jpg
Ochna-obtusata-Fr-Delhi-1.jpg

tanay bose

May 8, 2010, 11:03:51 PM5/8/10
to Gurcharan Singh, promila chaturvedi, rashida atthar, indian...@googlegroups.com
Great Close up Sir Ji, Sir is this plant an ornamental because I have seen one in a garden !!
Tanay