Dendrobium cucullatum

Jayesh Patil

Apr 5, 2010, 5:30:47 AM4/5/10
to indian...@googlegroups.com
Photos of *Dendrobium cucullatum* syn. *D. pierardii*.
These photos are of a specimen I have been growing.

Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra

Dendrobium cucullatum2.jpg
Dendrobium cucullatum.jpg

tanay bose

Apr 5, 2010, 12:04:58 PM4/5/10
to Jayesh Patil, indian...@googlegroups.com
Dear Jayesh Ji,
Lovelt close up shot of Dendrobium cucullatum. Thanks for posting the photos.
Regards
Tanay

Tanay Bose
+91(033) 25550676 (Resi)
9830439691(Mobile)
9674221362 (Mobile)

rashida atthar

Apr 10, 2010, 2:53:05 AM4/10/10
to indian...@googlegroups.com

Posting  pics of Dendrobium cucullatum as identified by Dr. Swapna Prabhu, these were seen at Rani baug, Mumbai seen on 14 March '10. As I had mentioned  in Aarti ji's Dendrobium mail were seen on a leafless Spondias pinnata tree.

regards,
Rashida.

Catch the changing security environment Get it now.
Dendrobium cucullataum on Spondias pinnata.JPG
Dendrobium cucullatum flowers.JPG
Dendrobium cucullatum on Spondias pinnata tree.JPG
Dendrobium cucullatum leaves.JPG
Dendrobium cucullatum .JPG

tanay bose

Apr 10, 2010, 7:32:19 AM4/10/10
to rashida atthar, indian...@googlegroups.com
Nice snaps Rashida Ji thanks for sharing.
Regards
Tanay