Pteris vittata -another subspecies ?

Deepak Deshpande

Jan 16, 2022, 12:34:58 PM1/16/22
to indian...@googlegroups.com

Date/Time-15 Jan 2022

Location- South-western Maharashtra. Western ghat hills.

Habitat-  Wild-

Plant Habit-  Herb. in colonies.

Height--60cm. This variety has thicker,leathery,tough leaves as compared to P. vittata subsp vittata.

4a.jpg
4b.jpg
4c.jpg

J.M. Garg

Jan 16, 2022, 8:34:04 PM1/16/22
to efloraofindia, drdeepakdeshpandenpn
Thanks, Deepak ji

--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

4a.jpg
4b.jpg
4c.jpg

J.M. Garg

Jan 17, 2022, 1:08:38 AM1/17/22
to efloraofindia, drdeepakdeshpandenpn
Thanks, Deepak ji

Jan 17, 2022, 4:09:44 AM1/17/22
to efloraofindia, drdeepakdeshpandenpn
Thanks a lot, Chris ji

Jan 17, 2022, 4:10:05 AM1/17/22
to efloraofindia, drdeepakdeshpandenpn
Thanks a lot, Chris ji

Jan 17, 2022, 4:56:24 AM1/17/22
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Thank you sir for taking time for the clarification.