Flemingia strobilifolia

Pravin Kawale

Jan 3, 2010, 12:00:40 PM1/3/10
to indiantreepix
Hi,
Flowers of Flemingia strobilifolia
At Sagargad,Alibag
02/01/2010
Thanks

DSC00607.JPG
DSC00606.JPG

DSC00607.JPG
DSC00606.JPG

Swagat

Jan 3, 2010, 9:26:04 PM1/3/10
to Pravin Kawale, indiantreepix
Dear all,

'Flemingia strobilifolia' is called 'Kanfooti' 'कानफुटी' in Marathi.

Regards,

~Swagat
9223217568

Dinesh Valke

Jan 3, 2010, 10:26:24 PM1/3/10
to Swagat, Pravin Kawale, indiantreepix
... the correct name is Flemingia strobilifera ... commonly known as: luck plant, wild hops • Assamese: makhioti • Gujarati: kasraut • Hindi: clipti, कानफूटा kanphuta  • Kannada: kumalu • Malayalam: kumalu, kumbilteri • Marathi: कानफुटी kanphuti, nundar • Telugu: నల్లబద్దు nallabaddu

Regards.