Grewia from Dhimbam ghat road-side in Sathyamangalam RF

J.M. Garg

Jul 29, 2018, 3:00:18 AM7/29/18
to efloraofindia, Muthu Karthick

Fruit images look different from the originally posted images. So posting for id pl.

Date: 27 Feb 2012

--
Muthu Karthick, N
Care Earth Trust
#15, second main road,
Thillai ganga nagar,
Chennai - 600 061
Mob: 0091 96268 33911
www.careearthtrust.org

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- more than 2975 members & 3,00,000 messages on 25.7.18) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 12,000 species & 3,00,000 images of which 1,00,000 are directly displayed).

IMG_0228.JPG
IMG_0227.JPG
IMG_0226.JPG
IMG_0225.JPG

Kishor K C

Aug 1, 2018, 5:30:23 AM8/1/18
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, nmk...@gmail.com
It appears to be G. oppositifolia.
Plenty in the Maruthamalai, coimbatore region and other dry regions.

Attaching  images of G. oppositifoia for comparison.
Please crosscheck.
IMG-20180716-WA0001.jpg
IMG-20180716-WA0002.jpg

J.M. Garg

Aug 1, 2018, 5:39:10 AM8/1/18
to kishorkeycee, efloraofindia, Muthu Karthick
Thanks, Kishor ji

Mahadeswara

Aug 1, 2018, 11:58:52 PM8/1/18
to efloraofindia
Doubtful ID. Looks different .

J.M. Garg

Aug 11, 2018, 3:29:48 AM8/11/18
to Kishor K C, efloraofindia, Muthu Karthick
Hi, Kishor ji,
I hope author citation and synonyms are OK as per Catalogue of Life.
Pl. confirm.

J.M. Garg

Aug 11, 2018, 5:40:20 AM8/11/18
to efloraofindia, kishorkeycee
Thanks a lot, Kishor ji.
A great help.

Aug 11, 2018, 5:40:41 AM8/11/18
to Kishor K C, efloraofindia, Muthu Karthick
Thanks a lot, Kishor ji.
A great help.

On 11 August 2018 at 15:05, Kishor K C <kishor...@gmail.com> wrote:
Sir,

In the second paragraph please read it as "though I am doubtful about.." instead of  "though I am not doubtful about.."
It was an error while typing.

Thank you

On Sat, Aug 11, 2018 at 12:59 PM J.M. Garg <jmg...@gmail.com> wrote:
--
Kishor K C
Junior Research Fellow
Naoroji Godrej Centre for Plant Research (NGCPR)
c/o Lawkim Motors Division
Shindewadi, Shirwal post
Dist: Satara, Maharashtra 412 801.

--
Kishor K C
Junior Research Fellow
Naoroji Godrej Centre for Plant Research (NGCPR)
c/o Lawkim Motors Division
Shindewadi, Shirwal post
Dist: Satara, Maharashtra 412 801.

Kishor K C

Aug 11, 2018, 5:45:04 AM8/11/18
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Muthu Karthick
My pleasure.