Top Posters of September 2022

Gurcharan Singh

Oct 1, 2022, 4:12:10 AM10/1/22
to efloraofindia
Friends
Here are the Top Posters of September 2022. Congratulations to All.

Top Posters of September 2022

1.

J M Garg

536

2.

Saroj Kasaju

396

3.

Sam Kuzhalanattu

78

4.

Mahadeswara Swamy

41

5.

Shakir Ahmed Saadick

40

6.

Dinesh Valke

35

7.

Aarti Khale

25

8.

Pankaj Sahni

23

9.

Gurcharan Singh

22

10.

Alka Khare

22

11.

Sunit Botanist

19

12

Suneel Sharma

18

13.

Tabish Qureshi

17

14.

Paradesi Anjaneyyulu

15

15.

Sawmliana, M

15

Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor

J.M. Garg

Oct 1, 2022, 6:11:06 AM10/1/22
to indian...@googlegroups.com, GurcharanSingh
Thanks a lot, Singh ji, for all the hard work in compiling the position.

With regards,
J.M.Garg

Aarti S. Khale

Oct 1, 2022, 10:26:14 AM10/1/22
to J.M. Garg, indian...@googlegroups.com, GurcharanSingh
Congratulations to all the winners.
Aarti

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Oct 2, 2022, 3:26:28 AM10/2/22
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, GurcharanSingh
Dear Gurucharan Singh ji,
Thank you very much for sharing the top score list and great appreciation, with kind regards, Sam.

J.M. Garg

Oct 2, 2022, 11:21:14 AM10/2/22
to Suneel Sharma, efloraofindia
Thanks, Suneel ji.
It is our privilege to have you with us.

On Sun, 2 Oct 2022 at 20:37, Suneel Sharma <sharma.s...@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear Garg ji, Thanks for informing me top list of posters. I want to continue with eflorafindia. Pl. help me. Thanks and regards....prof. suneel sharma

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Dinesh Valke

Oct 4, 2022, 1:21:07 AM10/4/22
to J.M. Garg, indian...@googlegroups.com, GurcharanSingh
Many thanks Gurcharan ji for the statistics; thanks very much Garg ji.
Hearty congratulations to all the top posters.

Regards.
Dinesh