Fwd: seeds

Anand Kumar Bhatt

Mar 15, 2009, 3:25:20 AM3/15/09
to indiantreepix
sometime back there was a chain on Petrea. Here are 2 snaps sent by a friend.

akbhatt

Mar 15, 2009, 1:02:43 PM3/15/09
to Anand Kumar Bhatt, indiantreepix
Wow Such a big Petrea
Beautiful and Interesting
Satish

2009/3/15 Anand Kumar Bhatt <anand...@gmail.com>

--

http:// satishphadke.blogspot.com

J.M. Garg

Mar 17, 2009, 10:47:14 PM3/17/09
to satish phadke, Anand Kumar Bhatt, indiantreepix
I think it's Petrea volubilis. See from Indiantreepix Database:
Petrea volubilis (Syn. Petrea kohautiana) Verbenaceae  Queen's Wreath, Purple Wreath, Sandpaper Vine or Bluebird Vine, Nilmani Flowering on 28/2/08 in Kolkata- Kshounish Queen's Wreath, Purple Wreath, Sandpaper Vine (Petrea volubilis) msg Kshounish - indiantreepix | Google Groups Petrea - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia