Impatiens tricornis- - 24022020 JM27- Bhutan Flora

8 views
Skip to first unread message

J.M. Garg

unread,
Sep 27, 2026, 11:43:45 AM (5 days ago) Sep 27
to efloraofindia
I am attaching old images one by one for identification, as I didn't have time to post them earlier.
I think these are from Thimphu or nearby tourist places in Bhutan at an elevation of more than 7,500 ft.  
 --
With regards,
J.M.Garg, 
https://efloraofindia.com/
IMG_5087.JPG
IMG_5088.JPG

J.M. Garg

unread,
Sep 27, 2026, 11:44:55 AM (5 days ago) Sep 27
to efloraofindia
Two more images.
IMG_5086.JPG
IMG_5085.JPG

J.M. Garg

unread,
Sep 27, 2026, 11:44:57 AM (5 days ago) Sep 27
to efloraofindia
One more image.

On Sun, 27 Sept 2026 at 21:10, J.M. Garg <jmg...@gmail.com> wrote:
IMG_5084.JPG

J.M. Garg

unread,
Sep 27, 2026, 11:45:11 AM (5 days ago) Sep 27
to efloraofindia
One more image.

On Sun, 27 Sept 2026 at 21:10, J.M. Garg <jmg...@gmail.com> wrote:
IMG_5083.JPG
Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages