Dr. John Parrotta- Star Expert of Jan.’2024

J.M. Garg

Feb 1, 2024, 7:20:32 AMFeb 1
to efloraofindia, John Parrotta
Dear members,
Dr. John Parrotta is the Star Expert of last month (with 532 messages) with his beautiful uploads & interactions.
He has posted so many plants in the month from M.P., Maharashtra and Karnataka, some of them quite rare.
Some details about him are given below:
"Dr. John Parrotta, Research Program Leader for International Science Issues, USDA Forest Service; President - International Union of Forest Research Organizations. I have a long-standing interest in forest ecology and management, biodiversity and traditional uses of plants, with a special interest in the medicinal flora of the Indian subcontinent, about which I am currently working on a book"
We remain indebted for his valuable contributions in building eFloraofIndia.
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Mandru Ramesh Chowdary

Feb 1, 2024, 7:22:55 AMFeb 1
to efloraindia, John Parrotta
Congratulations, John sir for sharing of your valuble experiences and photographs with eflora

Thank you
With regards,
Ramesh

Bala Subramaniam

Feb 1, 2024, 8:28:40 AMFeb 1
to indiantreepix, John Parrotta
Congratulations John ji.
Warm regards,
Dr. B. Subramaniam

Gurcharan Singh

Feb 1, 2024, 8:43:57 AMFeb 1
to eFloraofIndia
Congratulations John ji, you contributions in January are really very significant.

Dinesh Valke

Feb 2, 2024, 2:02:44 AMFeb 2
to eFloraofIndia
Hearty congratulations, John ji !!!
Regards.
Dinesh

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Feb 2, 2024, 3:34:48 AMFeb 2
to efloraofindia
Dear John ji,
Congratulations for your efforts,
Regards, Sam.

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "eFloraofIndia" group.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indiantreepix/43cad383-6392-48dc-80b0-1e450c28a6e4n%40googlegroups.com.

J.M. Garg

Feb 2, 2024, 6:08:59 AMFeb 2
to efloraofindia