438 ID wild plant

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Apr 29, 2023, 1:01:13 PM4/29/23
to efloraofindia
Please ID wild plant, kind regards, Sam.

Location: bloomed in The HIMALAYAS at Gulmarg Jammu & Kashmir INDIA

Altitude: 8620fsl

Flower date: 12APR2023, 06.45pm

Habitat: wild snowy grassland windy hill

Plant habit: small shrub, erect, unbranched, non stemmed, annual

Height: 15

Leaves: alternate, lengthy, obtuse acute, soft fleshy, size:15×1cm

Flower: axillary racemose, diameter:05cm, yellow, non fragrant

Fruit:

Seed:

Camera: CANON EOS1500D +FL10x
20230412184415_IMG_9868.JPG
20230412184423_IMG_9869.JPG
20230412184406_IMG_9866.JPG

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Apr 29, 2023, 1:03:49 PM4/29/23
to efloraofindia
Sharing more images
20230412184524_IMG_9874.JPG
20230412184432_IMG_9870.JPG
20230412184439_IMG_9871.JPG

Saroj Kasaju

Apr 29, 2023, 1:04:52 PM4/29/23
to indian...@googlegroups.com, Sam Kuzhalanattu, J.M. Garg
Gagea bulbifera (Pall.) Salisb.!
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Apr 29, 2023, 1:06:03 PM4/29/23
to efloraofindia
Sharing more images
20230412184446_IMG_9873.JPG
20230412184444_IMG_9872.JPG

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Apr 29, 2023, 1:17:13 PM4/29/23
to Saroj Kasaju, efloraofindia, J.M. Garg
Dear Saroj ji,
Thank you very much for ID my plant.  I think it is more close to Gagea fragifera.  Sharing an image.  With kind regards, Sam.

20230412185021_IMG_9895.JPG

J.M. Garg

May 7, 2023, 6:16:24 AM5/7/23
to Sam Kuzhalanattu, Saroj Kasaju, efloraofindia
Yes, appears more close to images at
https://efloraofindia.com/2019/09/14/gagea-fragifera/
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Sam Kuzhalanattu

May 27, 2023, 12:19:08 PM5/27/23
to J.M. Garg, Saroj Kasaju, efloraofindia
Dear Garg ji,
Thank you very much for the ID confirmation of my plant, with kind regards, Sam.