ID Request 1 - North Bengal White Wildflowers - 10May09SJ

Sushmita Jha

May 10, 2009, 5:34:18 AM5/10/09
to indiantreepix
Hello again,

while a couple of earlier posts await identification, thought I would send my quota for the day. Here is the first - this is a White series.

Thanks in anticipation.
Sushmita Jha
Wildflower ID, Lava, north bengal,Oct08- 761.jpg

Prashant awale

May 10, 2009, 6:37:33 AM5/10/09
to Sushmita Jha, indiantreepix
Looks like "Isodon lophanthoides" from     Lamiaceae   family.

Tabish

May 10, 2009, 10:02:07 AM5/10/09
to indiantreepix
I second Prashant's ID
- Tabish
>  Wildflower ID, Lava, north bengal,Oct08- 761.jpg
> 127KViewDownload

Sushmita Jha

May 10, 2009, 11:52:36 AM5/10/09
to Prashant awale, indiantreepix
Thank you very much, Prashant and Tabish. Really appreciate your prompt help. I have quite a few more from North Bengal to go - and need your indulgence.
Regards
sushmita jha