Polygonatum cirrhifolium from Tungnath-GS26062022-1

Gurcharan Singh

Jun 26, 2022, 8:46:18 AM6/26/22
to efloraofindia
Polygonatum cirrhifolium (Wall.) Royle, with leaves usually in whorls and with curved tips. Photographed from Tungnath Uttarakhand, 1-6-2013

Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor
Polygonatum-cirrhifolium-Tungnath-IMG_2615.jpg

Gurcharan Singh

Jun 26, 2022, 8:47:34 AM6/26/22
to efloraofindia
one more image

Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor

Polygonatum-cirrhifolium-Tungnath-IMG_2617.jpg

Gurcharan Singh

Jun 26, 2022, 8:48:27 AM6/26/22
to efloraofindia
One more image

Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor

Polygonatum-cirrhifolium-Tungnath-IMG_2620.jpg

Gurcharan Singh

Jun 26, 2022, 8:51:20 AM6/26/22
to efloraofindia
Polygonatum-cirrhifolium-Tungnath-IMG_2611.jpg

Gurcharan Singh

Jun 26, 2022, 8:53:28 AM6/26/22
to efloraofindia

one more image

Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor

Polygonatum-cirrhifolium-Tungnath-IMG_2613.jpg

J.M. Garg

Jun 27, 2022, 8:58:44 PM6/27/22
to efloraofindia, GurcharanSingh
Thanks, Singh ji, for the beautiful uploads.
--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

J.M. Garg

Jul 3, 2022, 7:49:23 AM7/3/22
to efloraofindia, GurcharanSingh
I think it may be the same as at Polygonatum verticillatum for validation from Uttarakhand-GS26062022-6, with views from Dr. Floden as below:|
"For now, P. verticillatum is the only name that applies, but I really think P. leptophyllum is a better fit for this non-cirrhose plants with narrow leaves.
Aaron"

Polygonatum-cirrhifolium-Tungnath-IMG_2613.jpg

J.M. Garg

Jul 7, 2022, 5:47:59 AM7/7/22
to efloraofindia