Ayan Mukherjee

Apr 18, 2021, 2:36:57 AM4/18/21
to indian...@googlegroups.com
Please help me to identify this plant. Is it any species of Najas ?

Date/Time- 15/04/2021

Location- Place, Altitude, GPS- West Medinipur, West Bengal

Habitat- Wild Aquatic

Plant Habit- Herb

Leaves Size- 6.5 cm long

Flowers - White Colour., About 2.5 cm long

Other Information - pollen and floral parts are found scattered all around the water.

IMG20210415074019.jpg
IMG20210415073855.jpg

J.M. Garg

Apr 18, 2021, 5:06:08 AM4/18/21
to efloraofindia, ayanmukh...@gmail.com
Giving a subject.

--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

IMG20210415074019.jpg
IMG20210415073855.jpg

Paradesi Anjaneyulu

Apr 18, 2021, 9:23:34 AM4/18/21
to indian...@googlegroups.com, ayanmukh...@gmail.com
Najas,
With regards.

Mailtrack Sender notified by
Mailtrack 04/18/21, 06:53:00 PM

Paradesi Anjaneyulu

Apr 18, 2021, 9:29:00 AM4/18/21
to efloraofindia
I agree with you Ayan Ji for Najus,
With regards.

Mailtrack Sender notified by
Mailtrack 04/18/21, 06:58:04 PM

J.M. Garg

Apr 23, 2021, 3:26:46 AM4/23/21
to efloraofindia, Ayan Mukherjee, Paradesi Anjaneyulu

Some earlier relevant feedback:

I agree with you Ayan Ji for Najas- from Paradesi ji

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Ayan Mukherjee

Apr 23, 2021, 11:17:17 AM4/23/21
to J.M. Garg, E Flora India
New in this amazing group. Didn't know how to give plant ID. Please let me know the process.

Paradesi Anjaneyulu

Apr 23, 2021, 11:28:24 AM4/23/21
to efloraofindia, J.M. Garg
Initially observe the plant carefully entire profile(with Description), then study and understand the etymology after these two steps deffinately we will identify any plant with literature. In identification, we will do mistakes
at the initial stage of learning even  100 % match with literature, but that know with years of genuine experience only,
With regards.

Mailtrack Sender notified by
Mailtrack 04/23/21, 08:49:01 PM

J.M. Garg

Apr 23, 2021, 12:43:37 PM4/23/21
to efloraofindia
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

J.M. Garg

Apr 25, 2021, 12:41:50 PM4/25/21
to efloraofindia, Ayan Mukherjee, Paradesi Anjaneyulu
Thanks a lot, Subir ji

--
With regards,
J. M. Garg