Citrus Species for ID : Nasik : 04MAY21 : AK-03

Aarti S. Khale

May 3, 2021, 11:39:10 PMMay 3
to efloraofindia
Citrus flowers seen in a farm.
A small tree.
Aarti
P1400364.JPG
P1400365.JPG

Mahadeswara

May 4, 2021, 7:56:51 AMMay 4
to efloraofindia
Looks more like Citrus maxima . Kannada Chakotha grown here.

Aarti S. Khale

May 4, 2021, 1:34:57 PMMay 4
to efloraofindia
Mahadeswara Ji,
Thanks for your suggested id.
Regards,
Aarti

J.M. Garg

May 10, 2021, 2:58:35 AMMay 10
to efloraofindia, Aarti S. Khale, M Swamy
Thanks, Mahadeswara ji, for the suggestion.
Citrus species are better identified by fruits.
Hi, Aarti ji,
Any specific reason as to why is it cultivated in a farm ?
Is it (if Citrus maxima) locally used ?

To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indiantreepix/CAJ6xDqb70_vd-psFdQS_6yAw8cyhb5R4gB55QeYmkxtJd-_aCg%40mail.gmail.com.

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Aarti S. Khale

May 10, 2021, 11:16:37 AMMay 10
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, M Swamy
Garg Ji,
It was a single tree with other fruit trees around the farm house.
Regards,
Aarti

J.M. Garg

May 10, 2021, 11:19:35 AMMay 10
to Aarti S. Khale, efloraofindia, M Swamy
Ok

--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

Mahadeswara

May 11, 2021, 12:42:58 AMMay 11
to efloraofindia
Garg ji,
There is no fruit picture ??? I did what best I could do after verification.

Aarti S. Khale

May 11, 2021, 11:22:05 AMMay 11
to efloraofindia
Thanks Mahadeswara Ji.
There were no fruits on the tree when these pictures were clicked.
Regards,
Aarti

Aarti S. Khale

May 11, 2021, 1:09:04 PMMay 11
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, M Swamy
Garg Ji,
I received a reply from the owner of the farm.
It is Grapefruit.
Regards,
Aarti