Information regarding Codonacanthus pauciflorus

Manisha Saharia

Oct 5, 2023, 3:31:34 AM10/5/23
to indian...@googlegroups.com
Dear Sir,

I was actually searching information about the plant codonacanthus pauciflorus. I have two quarries,
1. What is the Assamese name (local name in Assam) of that plant?
2. And in which region of Assam, this plant is available?

Is there any useful info that we can use?
Will appreciate your reply.

Manisha Sahariah
Research scholar
Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Dibrugarh University
Dibrugarh -786004

J.M. Garg

Oct 10, 2023, 7:05:58 AM10/10/23
to indian...@googlegroups.com, Manisha Saharia
Welcome, Manisha ji.
You may check the details at (if it is helpful to you):
https://efloraofindia.com/2012/07/29/codonacanthus-pauciflorus/

With regards,
J.M.Garg

Dinesh Valke

Oct 10, 2023, 7:35:19 AM10/10/23
to J.M. Garg, indian...@googlegroups.com, Manisha Saharia
Hello Manisha ji,
I was not able to find any Assamese name on internet for Codonacanthus pauciflorus.
In the Flora of Assam  Vol III by U N Kanjilal, P C Kanjilal, A Das, R N De, the distribution for this species is put as Darrang, Khasi Hills.

Regards.
Dinesh