Flora & Fauna of A.P.

J.M. Garg

May 6, 2009, 7:10:04 AM5/6/09
to indiantreepix
Dear members,
It has been my concerted effort to make Flora & Fauna of A.P. available on Wikimedia Commons under most free Licencse conditions (i.e. This file is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution ShareAlike 3.0, Attribution ShareAlike 2.5, Attribution ShareAlike 2.0 and Attribution ShareAlike 1.0 License. In short: you are free to share and make derivative works of the file under the conditions that you appropriately attribute it, and that you distribute it only under a license identical to this one. Official license. )
These are categorised & arranged alphabetically (generally by Common names for birds & butterfly etc. & by Scientific names for the Flora etc. so that an image can be located immediately) so that anybody can find the suitable images required by him for any works/ use etc. or to be able to see the birds/ butterflies etc. found at a particular place/ area.
Some of these links are given below:
1. Flora & Fauna of Hyderabad: http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Flora_%26_Fauna_of_Hyderabad (though I have uploaded thousands of images, these will be categorised shortly, so that these are available at this link).
2. Bhongir, A.P.: http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Bhongir
3. Birds of Garapadu, A.P.: http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Birds_of_Garapadu
4. Birds of Kolleru, A.P.: http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Birds_of_Kolleru
5. Kinnerasani Wildlife Sanctuary, A.P.: http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Kinnerasani_Wildlife_Sanctuary