247 ID wild plant

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Jan 10, 2022, 12:57:37 AM1/10/22
to efloraofindia
Dear Members,
Please ID wild plant, kind regards, Sam.

Location: near Vannappuram Thodupuzha Idukki Dist. Kerala PIN:685607

Altitude: 1500fsl

Flower date: 25.10.2021, 03.20pm

Habitat: wild, moisture, hilly rock

Plant habit: small shrub, erect, branches, brown hard stem 07mm base diameter, annual

Height: 02.5 feet

Leaves: alternate (04×0.5cm), pinnate, leaflets opposite ovate, oblong, apex, size:03×1mm

Flower: axillary, diameter:09mm, yellow, non fragrant

Fruit: lengthy beans compressed green into brown, size:05×0.5cm

Seed: brown upto 18 nos., pea shaped size:2×1mm

Camera: mobile Samsung Galaxy A21s

247 Identify wild plant
20211025_152107.jpg
20211025_152324.jpg
20211025_152039.jpg
20211025_151919.jpg
20211025_151817.jpg
20211025_151853.jpg

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Jan 10, 2022, 1:13:06 AM1/10/22
to efloraofindia
Sharing more images
20211025_153137.jpg
20211025_153028.jpg
20211025_152603.jpg
20211025_153008.jpg

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Jan 10, 2022, 1:16:05 AM1/10/22
to efloraofindia
Sharing more images
20211025_153304.jpg
20211025_153201.jpg
20211025_153241.jpg

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Jan 10, 2022, 1:17:40 AM1/10/22
to efloraofindia
Sharing more images
20211025_153057.jpg
20211030_155616.jpg
20211025_155303.jpg
20211025_153401.jpg

Saroj Kasaju

Jan 10, 2022, 4:00:30 AM1/10/22
to efloraindia, Sam Kuzhalanattu
Please check Chamaecrista !
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Jan 10, 2022, 10:37:27 AM1/10/22
to Saroj Kasaju, efloraindia, J.M. Garg
Yes, it is more close to , dear Saroj ji, thank you very much for ID my plant, sharing an image, with kind regards, Sam.
20211025_155243.jpg

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Jan 10, 2022, 10:39:46 AM1/10/22
to Saroj Kasaju, efloraindia, J.M. Garg
Yes, it is more close to Chamaecrista mimosoides, dear Saroj ji, thank you very much for ID my plant, sharing an image, with kind regards, Sam.

Paradesi Anjaneyulu

Jan 10, 2022, 10:43:49 AM1/10/22
to efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju, J.M. Garg
Very close to Chamaecrista mimosoides,
With regards.

Mailtrack Sender notified by
Mailtrack