FOR ID :: Indigofera sp. :: Waghbil, Thane, Maharashtra :: Sep 21, 2008 · JUN23 DV121

Dinesh Valke

Jun 8, 2023, 10:38:00 AM6/8/23
to efloraofindia
Indigofera sp. ... FOR ID
Waghbil, Thane, Maharashtra :: Sep 21, 2008 · 1:24 PM IST :: about 3 m (10 ft) asl

Indigofera sp. ... FOR ID
Indigofera sp. ... FOR ID
Regards.
Dinesh

J.M. Garg

Jun 15, 2023, 5:35:09 AM6/15/23
to indian...@googlegroups.com, DineshValke

With regards,
J.M.Garg

Dinesh Valke

Jun 15, 2023, 8:43:55 AM6/15/23
to J.M. Garg, indian...@googlegroups.com
Many thanks, Garg ji, for the keen eye.
Indeed, the photos show different pods in each photo; certainly we are looking at different plants.
The 1st photo must be most probably of Indigofera prostrata Willd. just as you suggested.

Dear all,
Please ignore the 2nd photo in this post.
I am going to upload the 2nd photo as a separate observation in iNaturalist - and re-post it here with the suggested ID of Alysicarpus hamosus Edgew.

Regards,
Dinesh

Dinesh Valke

Jun 15, 2023, 8:56:23 AM6/15/23
to J.M. Garg, indian...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,
The 2nd photo has been separately uploaded as a post ... Alysicarpus hamosus Edgew. :: Waghbil, Thane :: Sep 21, 2008 · JUN23 DV284.
Regards.
Dinesh