89 ID wild plant

Sam Kuzhalanattu

May 31, 2021, 9:19:21 AM5/31/21
to efloraofindia
Dear Members,
Please ID wild plant.  Stem and leaves are tiny but similar to Boerhavia diffusa, kind regards, Sam.

Location: near Reserve Forest, Chathamattom, Ernakulam District, (Kochi) Kerala PIN:686671

Flower date: 29.05.2021, 01.25pm

Altitude: 1400fsl

Habitat: wild moisture

Plant habit: erect branches, slender stem, annual

Height: 10cm

Leaves: alternate, heart shaped, apex

Flower: diameter:02mm, white, non fragrant

Fruit: rigid beans, green into yellow, size:7×2mm, not edible

Seed:

Camera: mobile LG K10 2017 13mp +macro lens

89 Identify wild plant
20210529_133239.jpg
20210529_133300.jpg
20210529_133350.jpg
20210529_133521.jpg
20210529_135612.jpg

Sam Kuzhalanattu

May 31, 2021, 9:25:22 AM5/31/21
to efloraofindia
Sharing more images.
20210529_133009.jpg
20210529_132903.jpg
20210529_133046.jpg
20210529_132819.jpg
20210529_132802.jpg
20210529_133213.jpg
20210529_133128.jpg
20210529_132841.jpg

Sam Kuzhalanattu

May 31, 2021, 9:30:59 AM5/31/21
to efloraofindia
Sharing more images. Only single plant is growing at road side terrace.
20210529_132640.jpg
20210529_132519.jpg
20210531_101832.heic

Harikrishnan VR

May 31, 2021, 9:34:40 AM5/31/21
to efloraindia
Boerhavia erecta, it seems like.
(I am not a taxonomist. So I will wait for an expert opinion.)

HARIKRISHNAN Venugopalan Nair Radhamoni

Everything will again be great and mighty
The land simple and the water bountiful
The trees gigantic and the walls very small
And in the valleys strong and multiformed,
A nation of shepherds and peasant farmers

Sam Kuzhalanattu

May 31, 2021, 10:02:14 AM5/31/21
to efloraofindia
Yes, it is Harikrishnan ji, thank you.