SK 3034 11 October 2021

Saroj Kasaju

Oct 11, 2021, 6:42:30 AM10/11/21
to efloraindia, J.M. Garg
Dear Members,

Location:Jumla, West Nepal
Altitude:  2308m.
Date: 17 August 2021
Habit : Wild

Lespedeza juncea f. variegata (Cambess.) H. Ohashi ??

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju
DSC_0101.JPG

Saroj Kasaju

Oct 11, 2021, 6:42:58 AM10/11/21
to efloraindia, J.M. Garg

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

DSC_0102.JPG

Saroj Kasaju

Oct 11, 2021, 6:43:11 AM10/11/21
to efloraindia, J.M. Garg

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

DSC_0103.JPG

Saroj Kasaju

Oct 11, 2021, 6:43:17 AM10/11/21
to efloraindia, J.M. Garg
DSC_0104.JPG

Saroj Kasaju

Oct 11, 2021, 6:43:39 AM10/11/21
to efloraindia, J.M. Garg
DSC_0105.JPG

Saroj Kasaju

Oct 11, 2021, 6:43:40 AM10/11/21
to efloraindia, J.M. Garg
Surkhet_930.jpg

J.M. Garg

Oct 18, 2021, 2:02:48 AM10/18/21
to Saroj Kasaju, efloraindia
Appears close to images at Lespedeza juncea
Here are the keys from Flora of Pakistan:
5 (4)Length of pedicel and peduncle more than 5 mm long (leaflets obovate) Lespedeza juncea var. juncea
+Length of pedicel and peduncle less than 5 mm long (6)

6 (5)Leaflets obovate Lespedeza juncea var. variegata
+Leaflets oblanceolate Lespedeza juncea var. sericea

Going strictly by the above keys, most of our observations may be of Lespedeza juncea var. variegata (Camb.) Ali
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Saroj Kasaju

Oct 18, 2021, 3:36:34 AM10/18/21
to J.M. Garg, efloraindia

Thank you Mr. Garg !
Lespedeza juncea f. variegata (Cambess.) H. Ohashi

Saroj Kasaju

Mahadeswara

Oct 18, 2021, 7:45:48 AM10/18/21
to efloraofindia

J.M. Garg

Oct 24, 2021, 7:11:10 AM10/24/21
to Saroj Kasaju, efloraindia, M Swamy
But this variety is not accepted by POWO 1 (Not accepted by Govaerts, R., Nic Lughadha, E., Black, N., Turner, R. & Paton, A. (2021)) and POWO 2
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

J.M. Garg

Oct 24, 2021, 7:13:02 AM10/24/21
to Saroj Kasaju, efloraindia, M Swamy
So we keep it under Lespedeza juncea only.
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Saroj Kasaju