Euphorbiaceae for id 300110MK2

Muthu Karthick

Jan 30, 2010, 3:37:35 AM1/30/10
to indiantreepix
Dear members,
Kindly id this Euphorbiaceae member. Planted as ornamental and growing luxuriantly in Erode Dist.
Date: 20 Jan 2010

--
Muthu Karthick, N
Junior Research Fellow

Dinesh Valke

Jan 30, 2010, 3:42:25 AM1/30/10
to Muthu Karthick, indiantreepix
... the African milk bush, native of eastern Africa ... Synadenium grantii.
Regards.

Muthu Karthick

Jan 30, 2010, 4:06:15 AM1/30/10
to Dinesh Valke, indiantreepix
Thank you very much sir.

Swagat

Jan 30, 2010, 9:22:41 AM1/30/10
to Dinesh Valke, Muthu Karthick, indiantreepix
Dear all,

'Synadenium grantii' is called 'Shend' 'शेंड' in Marathi.

Regards,

~Swagat
9223217568