Crimson Tip (Colotis danae) on Chromolaena odorata (Common floss flower)

J.M. Garg

Mar 20, 2010, 4:05:36 AM3/20/10
to efloraofindia
Shot on 12/9/09 in Butterfly Park within Zoo Park in Hyderabad.
I think these plants are important for attracting butterflies in one’s garden.
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg (jmg...@gmail.com)

Crimson Tip (Colotis danae) on Chromolaena odorata (Common floss flower) I IMG_1515.jpg

Vijayadas D

Mar 20, 2010, 6:36:00 AM3/20/10
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
In Malayalam it is known as poochedi and also as communist pacha, the tender leaves are using as a healing medicine on wounds after crushing properly,

Vijayadas D
Horticulturist EstateSupervisorDeputy
Salwa Garden Village, PB -7210
Riyadh -11462 , KSA

tanay bose

Mar 20, 2010, 7:17:40 AM3/20/10
to Vijayadas D, J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Garg ji,
Great capture.... what Camera you use? ...... please tell me the make and model ... i want to buy one for its efficiency in plant photography.
Regards
Tanay

Tanay Bose
+91(033) 25550676 (Resi)