424 ID wild climber Vigna

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Feb 27, 2023, 1:22:35 AM2/27/23
to efloraofindia
Please ID wild climber having extra ordinary large flower, with regards, Sam.

Location: near Vannappuram, Thodupuzha, Idukki Dist., Kerala PIN:685607

Altitude: 1500fsl

Flower date: 25FEB2023, 01.40pm

Habitat: wild moisture, misty shady hill, wind

Plant habit: climbing, unbranched, weak fleshy greenish cylindrical tendrils stem 05mm diameter, annual

Height: 02.5 meters

Leaves: alternate, trifoliate, leaflets ovate acute simple, size upto:06×4cm

Flower: axillary spike lengthy peduncle inflorescence, diameter:05.5cm, pink, good fragrance

Fruit: lengthy beans green into brown, cylindrical, size:16×0.4cm

Seed:

Camera: CANON EOS1500D +FL10x
20230225134200_IMG_7825.JPG
20230225134136_IMG_7823.JPG
20230225134220_IMG_7827.JPG
20230225134118_IMG_7821.JPG

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Feb 27, 2023, 1:25:21 AM2/27/23
to efloraofindia
Sharing more images.
20230225134255_IMG_7831.JPG
20230225134242_IMG_7829.JPG
20230225134832_IMG_7844.JPG
20230225134318_IMG_7834.JPG

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Feb 27, 2023, 1:29:25 AM2/27/23
to efloraofindia
Sharing more images.
20230225134650_IMG_7841.JPG
20230225134517_IMG_7837.JPG
20230225134549_IMG_7838.JPG

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Feb 27, 2023, 1:32:32 AM2/27/23
to efloraofindia
Sharing more images.
20230225134744_IMG_7842.JPG
20230225134605_IMG_7839.JPG
20230225135043_IMG_7850.JPG

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Feb 27, 2023, 1:34:08 AM2/27/23
to efloraofindia
Sharing more images.
20230225134633_IMG_7840.JPG
20230225135028_IMG_7849.JPG
20230225134956_IMG_7847.JPG

Saroj Kasaju

Feb 27, 2023, 1:38:05 AM2/27/23
to indian...@googlegroups.com, Sam Kuzhalanattu, J.M. Garg
Vigna vexillata (L.) A.Rich.  ??
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Feb 27, 2023, 5:08:32 AM2/27/23
to Saroj Kasaju, efloraofindia, J.M. Garg
Yes, it is Vigna vexillata, dear Saroj ji, thank you very much for ID my plant, with kind regards, Sam.

Saroj Kasaju

Feb 27, 2023, 8:03:22 AM2/27/23
to Sam Kuzhalanattu, efloraofindia, J.M. Garg
OK Sam !

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

J.M. Garg

Mar 1, 2023, 7:10:20 AM3/1/23
to Sam Kuzhalanattu, Saroj Kasaju, efloraofindia
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Saroj Kasaju

Mar 1, 2023, 7:14:51 AM3/1/23
to J.M. Garg, Sam Kuzhalanattu, efloraofindia

Thank you Mr. Garg !

Saroj Kasaju

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Mar 3, 2023, 4:38:45 AM3/3/23
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju
Dear Garg ji, Saroj ji, All Members,
Thank you very much for ID my plant and sharing ID link, with kind regards, Sam.