Gloriosa superba from Chhattisgarh

Pankaj Oudhia

Aug 2, 2010, 12:44:31 PM8/2/10
to efloraofindia
Dear Members,

  Some pictures from my home garden.

My recent work on Gloriosa

http://www.google.com/#hl=en&safe=off&q=site%3Awww.pankajoudhia.com+gloriosa+oudhia&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=&fp=d1f368ca7778caea

regards

Pankaj Oudhia
cg10.jpg

mani nair

Aug 3, 2010, 12:39:33 AM8/3/10
to Pankaj Oudhia, efloraofindia
Pankaj ji, where is the flower?  I think it is not the flowering season in your area.

Regards,

Mani.

Pankaj Oudhia

Aug 3, 2010, 12:46:28 AM8/3/10
to efloraofindia
Thanks for your comment. Gloriosa is flowering in the region but this particular plant at my home garden is bit late. Last year it flowered around August 22. Here is image.

http://www.discoverlife.org/mp/20p?see=I_PAO7100

regards

Pankaj Oudhia

mani nair

Aug 3, 2010, 12:50:30 AM8/3/10
to Pankaj Oudhia, efloraofindia
Pankaj ji, put some gobar around the plant and reduce the watering.  It will flower.

Regards,

Mani.

mani nair

Aug 3, 2010, 12:52:00 AM8/3/10
to Pankaj Oudhia, efloraofindia
Sorry, Pankaj ji, I did not see the link,  very beautiful flower.

Regards,

Mani.

Pankaj Oudhia

Aug 3, 2010, 1:06:30 AM8/3/10
to efloraofindia
Thanks for good suggestion. I am doing Agrohomoeopathic experiments on plants of my home garden.

regards

Pankaj Oudhia

tanay bose

Aug 5, 2010, 2:36:11 AM8/5/10
to Pankaj Oudhia, efloraofindia
thanks for posting glory lily as will like to call it "a beuty over a beast".
Tanay
--
Tanay Bose
+91(033) 25550676 (Resi)