'Best Flora Photograph' Contest to celebrate 15 years of completion of efloraofindia

J.M. Garg

Apr 25, 2022, 11:34:36 AM4/25/22
to efloraofindia
Dear members,
We are having a 'Best Flora Photograph' Contest among our members to celebrate 15 years of completion of efloraofindia on 17.6.22. We will publish these ourselves on our site and then subsequently it can be circulated in the social media. These will be suitably awarded and published as 1st, 2nd and 3rd by a jury of our eminent members.
Let us post one of our best images by each of the members. It may be based on a difficult situation, a rare plant, a technically sound image, a beauty never to be forgotten, a beauty of joy, a great story telling photograph etc.
Let us keep the subject as "Name of the Photographer: Best Flora Photograph to celebrate 15 years of completion of efloraofindia" only.
Don't forget to tell the story behind the picture, which makes even an ordinary picture look outstanding.
Last few years' pictures & story behind them are available at
Flora picture of the year 2013
Hope to receive a lot of responses.
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

J.M. Garg

Apr 26, 2022, 12:37:41 AM4/26/22
to efloraofindia, Balkar Arya
Balkar ji may select from these entries for 'Wildlife and Nature Photography Exhibition' on 21-22 May 2022 and get them printed for the exhibition (to further give a boost to the Best Flora Photograph Contest event).
--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

J.M. Garg

Apr 26, 2022, 1:13:41 AM4/26/22
to efloraofindia

May 2, 2022, 12:34:13 PM5/2/22
to efloraofindia
May 20, 2022, 1:19:46 AM5/20/22
to efloraofindia
May 22, 2022, 3:19:02 AM5/22/22
to efloraofindia

From: J.M. Garg <jmg...@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2022 at 20:58

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

J.M. Garg

May 22, 2022, 5:40:10 AM5/22/22
to efloraofindia
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

J.M. Garg

May 24, 2022, 1:21:34 AM5/24/22
to efloraofindia, DineshValke, Saroj Kasaju
We will be taking last entry upto 5th June - closing day for submitting best flora picture.

On Mon, 25 Apr 2022 at 20:58, J.M. Garg <jmg...@gmail.com> wrote:

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg