PLANT FOR ID 92 SMP JUN 09 Manali

satish phadke

Jul 17, 2009, 1:06:22 PM7/17/09
to indiantreepix Indian
This appears like Impatiens species.
Satish Phadke

--

http:// satishphadke.blogspot.com
DSCN0828s.jpg

sibdas

Jul 18, 2009, 5:53:54 AM7/18/09
to indiantreepix
this one is definitely an Impatiens, note spur of the flowers. This
yellow coloured balsam is likely- I. noli-tangere
>  DSCN0828s.jpg
> 131KViewDownload

Prashant awale

Jul 18, 2009, 1:05:52 PM7/18/09
to sibdas, indiantreepix

Tabish

Jul 19, 2009, 2:16:20 AM7/19/09
to indiantreepix
My guess would be Impatiens scabrida (I presume it was photographed in
the Himalayas)
- Tabish

On Jul 17, 10:06 pm, satish phadke <phadke.sat...@gmail.com> wrote:
>  DSCN0828s.jpg
> 131KViewDownload

satish phadke

Jul 19, 2009, 2:46:00 AM7/19/09
to Tabish, indiantreepix
Thanks Tabish ji
It does indeed appear to be Impatiens scabrida to me.
This was photographed in manali on way to Hadimba temple in Jun2009.
I have been posting pictures from Himalayas serially .
Satish

2009/7/19 Tabish <tab...@gmail.com>

--

http:// satishphadke.blogspot.com

JM Garg

Feb 16, 2020, 4:37:48 AM2/16/20
to efloraofindia, Prashant awale, Satish Phadke, Tabish, Ashutosh Sharma
Impatiens tricornis as per another thread by Ashutosh ji at Renaming Impatiens scabrida DC. page to Impatiens tricornis Lindl.
DSCN0828s.jpg