HODGSONIA MACROCARPA

Bimal Sar kar

Apr 19, 2021, 10:36:01 AM4/19/21
Attaching two images of Hodgsonia macrocarpa.
Hodgsonia macrocarpa 1.jpg
Hodgsonia macrocarpa 2.jpg

J.M. Garg

Apr 19, 2021, 10:44:13 AM4/19/21
to efloraofindia, Bimal Sar kar
Thanks, Bimal ji

--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

J.M. Garg

Apr 24, 2021, 6:33:26 AM4/24/21
to efloraofindia, Bimal Sar kar
This is Hodgsonia heteroclita (Roxb.) Hook.f. & Thomson, as per images and details herein.
Hodgsonia macrocarpa (Bl.) Cogn. is not found in your area as per POWO.
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

J.M. Garg

Apr 25, 2021, 1:52:58 AM4/25/21
to Bimal Sar kar, efloraofindia
Thanks, Bimal ji,
Pl. reconfirm. Pl. check references at Hodgsonia heteroclita (Roxb.) Hook.f. & Thomson
I stick to me id until and unless proven otherwise.
As per latest revision by Renner and Pandey as per references at above link, this is the only species reported from India and matches with other images quite well.

--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

On Sun, 25 Apr, 2021, 8:26 am Bimal Sar kar, <bima...@gmail.com> wrote:
As per  Dr A P Das ( A  taxonomist of repute ) , it is Hodgsonia macrocarpa only.
Regards,

J.M. Garg

Apr 29, 2021, 11:48:58 AM4/29/21
to efloraofindia
Apr 29, 2021, 10:19:03 PM4/29/21
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Attaching three images of Hodgsonia heteroclita. The images wer taken at Rajabhatkhawa ( North Bengal ) on 19-4-21.
Earlier the images were uploaded as Hodgsonia macrocarpa. Dr J M Garg corrected.
With regards,
Bimal

On Fri, 30 Apr 2021 at 07:34, Bimal Sar kar <bima...@gmail.com> wrote:
Thank you Garg ji.
I have checked. You are right. In fact it is Hodgsonia heteroclita.
I will upload corrected images.
With regards,
Bimal

On Thu, 29 Apr 2021 at 21:06, Bimal Sar kar <bima...@gmail.com> wrote: