465 ID wild plant

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Jul 18, 2023, 10:39:40 AM7/18/23
to efloraofindia
Please ID wild plant, kind regards, Sam.

Location: bloomed in The HIMALAYAS at Ramban Jammu & Kashmir INDIA

Altitude: 4000fsl

Flower date: 14APR2023, 04.45pm

Habitat: wild moisture wasteland wayside

Plant habit: small spreading shrub, branches, weak stem, hairy, annual

Height: 07cm

Leaves: alternate, palmate, lobed, flexible, diameter:05cm

Flower: axillary inflorescence, 05 petals, diameter:04mm, violet, non fragrant

Fruit:

Seed:

Camera: CANON EOS1500D +FL10x
20230414164357_IMG_0605_resized.JPG
20230414164429_IMG_0610.JPG
20230414164438_IMG_0612.JPG

Saroj Kasaju

Jul 18, 2023, 10:41:02 AM7/18/23
to indian...@googlegroups.com, Sam Kuzhalanattu, J.M. Garg
Geranium !
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Jul 18, 2023, 10:42:23 AM7/18/23
to efloraofindia
Sharing more images
20230414164454_IMG_0614.JPG
20230414164522_IMG_0615.JPG

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Jul 18, 2023, 10:43:04 AM7/18/23
to efloraofindia
Sharing an image
20230414164357_IMG_0605.JPG

Saroj Kasaju

Jul 18, 2023, 10:47:56 AM7/18/23
to indian...@googlegroups.com, Sam Kuzhalanattu, J.M. Garg
Geranium pusillum L. !
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Jul 18, 2023, 10:50:15 AM7/18/23
to efloraofindia
Yes, it is Geranium, dear Saroj ji, thank you very much for ID my plant, with kind regards, Sam.

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Jul 18, 2023, 11:03:37 AM7/18/23
to efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju, J.M. Garg
Yes, it is Geranium pusillum, dear Saroj ji, thank you very much for ID my plant, with kind regards, Sam.

Saroj Kasaju

Jul 18, 2023, 1:13:36 PM7/18/23
to Sam Kuzhalanattu, efloraofindia, J.M. Garg
OK Sam !
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju