Some Botanists of the yesteryears

1 view

Naveein O C

Sep 8, 2008, 4:59:18 AM9/8/08
to indiantreepix
Dear Friends,

Besides Trees I think it would be worthwhile to read about Botanists of the yesteryears also,
This is a discussion thread from the Tamilbirds discussion group which I am sharing with you all,

Regards

Naveein

Sep 8, 2008, 9:55:17 AM9/8/08
to Naveein O C, indiantreepix, J.M. Garg
we should be clear about the objectives of this site. One should also consider that this caters to professionals as well as amateurs like me who have not got any academic training in Botany. The age group of the members should also differ substantially. Any such decision  on as suggested by you has to be judged in the light of these .
Best wishes,
akbhatt

J.M. Garg

Sep 8, 2008, 10:30:53 AM9/8/08
to Anand Kumar Bhatt, Naveein O C, indiantreepix
Wonderful story of "The Lost Orchid"!!!

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg