[efloraofindia:34214] Jatropha podagrica-070510-PKA1

Prashant awale

May 7, 2010, 9:12:11 AM5/7/10
to indiantreepix
Dear Friends,

Fruits and Flowers of Jatropha podagrica  from Mumbai.

Family: Euphorbiaceae
Date/Time: 02-11-2006 / 02:00PM.

regards
Prashant

Dsc00080.jpg
Dsc00077.jpg
Dsc00079.jpg

Gurcharan Singh

May 7, 2010, 9:18:30 AM5/7/10
to Prashant awale, indiantreepix
Nice Photographs Prashant ji. We had small plant in our garden. Peltate leaves are interesting.

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor

tanay bose

May 7, 2010, 12:04:18 PM5/7/10
to Gurcharan Singh, Prashant awale, indiantreepix
Lovely photos !! The peltate leaves looks really smart ..
Tanay
--
Tanay Bose
+91(033) 25550676 (Resi)

Anand Kumar Bhatt

May 8, 2010, 2:57:36 AM5/8/10
to Prashant awale, indiantreepix
is it the oil bearing one?
ak

On Fri, May 7, 2010 at 6:42 PM, Prashant awale <pka...@gmail.com> wrote:

--
Anand Kumar Bhatt
A-59, B.S.F.Colony, Airport Road

Satish Chile

May 8, 2010, 7:41:25 AM5/8/10
to Anand Kumar Bhatt, Prashant awale, indiantreepix
Anand ji for oil extraction Jatropha curcas is cultivated.
Satish
--
Dr. Satish Kumar Chile

tanay bose

May 8, 2010, 8:03:15 AM5/8/10
to Satish Chile, Anand Kumar Bhatt, Prashant awale, indiantreepix
No Anand Ji Jatropa curcus and J gossypifolia is used to manufacture bio-diesel.
Tanay
--
Tanay Bose
+91(033) 25550676 (Resi)