Top posters in Nov.2020

J.M. Garg

Dec 1, 2020, 1:55:05 AM12/1/20
to efloraofindia, Aarti S. Khale, Saroj Kasaju, GurcharanSingh, Paradesi Anjaneyulu
Dear members,
Due to change to new Google groups, I am unable to monthly as well as statistics.
However, I could find details of some members only from old links, which are given below (only for members, which I found were very active during this month):
I could not get my and Singh ji details, from such links.
Saroj ji and Singh ji set a new direction this month by looking at old unidentified posts and this helped in getting identification of many such posts.
Aarti ji continued her new postings from Nasik as also by Saroj ji from Nepal and Singh ji from USA.
Paradesi ji continued his wonderful work in helping in identification of many plants.
Thanks to all of you and other members (who are not mentioned here, but contributed a lot) for the wonderful job.
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Gurcharan Singh

Dec 1, 2020, 3:36:53 AM12/1/20
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Aarti S. Khale, Saroj Kasaju, Paradesi Anjaneyulu
Thanks Garg ji
I would especially like to thank Paradesi ji, Saroj ji and Lalithamba ji for helping in the ID of several long pending uploads, several where even Genus or family was not known and were lying merely in unidentified list.

Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor
Mob: 9810359089

Saroj Kasaju

Dec 1, 2020, 7:39:38 AM12/1/20
to Gurcharan Singh, J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Aarti S. Khale, Paradesi Anjaneyulu

Thank you Mr. Garg / Gurucharan sir!

Saroj Kasaju

Paradesi Anjaneyulu

Dec 1, 2020, 7:48:36 AM12/1/20
to Saroj Kasaju, Gurcharan Singh, J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Aarti S. Khale
Thank you very much, Garg Ji, and always welcome Gurucharan Ji,
With regards.

Aarti S. Khale

Dec 1, 2020, 8:33:28 AM12/1/20
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju, GurcharanSingh, Paradesi Anjaneyulu
Thanks Garg Ji.
Great work of trying to identify unresolved posts.
Regards,
Aarti

J.M. Garg

Dec 2, 2020, 4:43:56 AM12/2/20
to efloraofindia, Fazal Rashid, Sam Kuzhalanattu, binay das, Somil Daga, M Swamy, Bijay Khadka
Some of the other prominent posters which I can recollect were Manoj Chandran ji, Fazal ji, Binay ji, Sam ji, Bijay ji, Mhadeswara ji and Somil ji.
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Dec 2, 2020, 9:38:33 AM12/2/20
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Fazal Rashid, binay das, Somil Daga, M Swamy, Bijay Khadka
Dear Garg ji and all Members,
Thank you very much for the encouragement.  With kind regards, Sam.