Dalinsoga parviflora from Kashmir

Gurcharan Singh

Aug 5, 2010, 3:05:08 AM8/5/10
to efloraofindia, Flowers of India
Dalinsoga parviflora from Kashmir, a common weed of Shaded areas. Photographed on June 17 2010 from Nishat Garden,

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor

Galinsoga-parviflora-Kashmir-a.jpg
Galinsoga-parviflora-Kashmir-b.jpg

Gurcharan Singh

Aug 5, 2010, 3:06:18 AM8/5/10
to efloraofindia, Flowers of India
Sorry I typed D for G. It is Galinsoga parviflora.

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor
Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089
http://people.du.ac.in/~singhg45/

Dinesh Valke

Aug 5, 2010, 3:16:32 AM8/5/10
to Gurcharan Singh, efloraofindia, Flowers of India
Gurcharan ji ... please let us know local name, if any.
Regards.

Gurcharan Singh

Aug 5, 2010, 3:33:54 AM8/5/10
to Dinesh Valke, efloraofindia, Flowers of India
Could not find any. Only information: used as vegetable and also for fodder.
English: Gallant soldier, small-flowered galinsoga,

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor
Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089
http://people.du.ac.in/~singhg45/

tanay bose

Aug 5, 2010, 3:49:06 AM8/5/10
to Gurcharan Singh, Dinesh Valke, efloraofindia, Flowers of India
I have seen this at eastern himalaya in quite a density
taay

--
Tanay Bose
+91(033) 25550676 (Resi)

Gurcharan Singh

Aug 5, 2010, 4:30:59 AM8/5/10
to Dinesh Valke, efloraofindia
Dinesh ji
Here are more I could find from Tamilcube.com

Hindi: Hameng shampakpi,
Tamil: Mookuthi poo
English: quick weed

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor
Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089
http://people.du.ac.in/~singhg45/

On Thu, Aug 5, 2010 at 1:52 PM, Dinesh Valke <dinesh...@gmail.com> wrote:
... many thanks Gurcharan ji ... while was compiling names for this plant, could hardly get to any.