SK1981 07 June 2019

Saroj Kasaju

Jun 7, 2019, 12:25:43 PM6/7/19
to efloraindia, J.M. Garg

Dear Members,

Location: Chandragiri, Kathmandu, Nepal
Altitude: 2284 m.
Date: 27 May 2019
Habit : Wild

Vincetoxicum hirundinaria Medik. ??

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju
DSC_0564.JPG
DSC_0565.JPG
DSC_0561.JPG
DSC_0563.JPG
DSC_0566.JPG
DSC_0567.JPG
DSC_0570.JPG
DSC_0569.JPG
DSC_0568.JPG

J.M. Garg

Jun 9, 2019, 2:03:19 AM6/9/19
to Saroj Kasaju, efloraofindia
Thanks Saroj ji for the beautiful images.

--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

Saroj Kasaju

Jun 12, 2019, 7:18:20 AM6/12/19
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia

Thank you Mr. Garg !

ID??

Saroj Kasaju

J.M. Garg

Jun 22, 2019, 5:05:08 AM6/22/19
to efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- more than 3,000 members & 3,00,000 messages on 23.8.18) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 12,000 species & 3,00,000 images of which more than 1,70,000 images are directly displayed).

DSC_0564.JPG
DSC_0565.JPG
DSC_0561.JPG
DSC_0563.JPG
DSC_0566.JPG
DSC_0567.JPG
DSC_0570.JPG
DSC_0569.JPG
DSC_0568.JPG

Saroj Kasaju

Jun 22, 2019, 1:54:50 PM6/22/19
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Dear Mr. Garg,

I checked this earlier and feel that it is not exactly matching. Sp. in the
efi looks leaves are more hairy.

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

J.M. Garg

Jun 23, 2019, 1:09:05 AM6/23/19
to Saroj Kasaju, efloraofindia

--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

J.M. Garg

Sep 3, 2022, 5:54:02 AM9/3/22
to efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju, Prashant awale, D.S Rawat, Nidhan Singh, Ashwini Bhatia
Taking it as Vincetoxicum kenouriense (Wight) Wight, Icon. Pl. Ind. Orient., pl. 1614. 1850 (syn: Cynanchum kenouriense Wight, Contr. Bot. India 58. 1834.) as per Taxonomy of Vincetoxicum s.str. (Asclepiadoideae, Apocynaceae) from southern Asia including three new species and resurrected names-  Sayed Afzal Shah, Amir Sultan, Jun Wen, Zahid Ullah, Surat Un Nisa, Zhumei Ren, Muhammad Maqsood Alam, Javed Iqbal, Abdul Samad Mumtaz - June 2021PhytoKeys 179(1):35-73
It states "Corolla tube ca. 1 mm long, lobes oblong with obtuse apices, 3–3.5 × 1–2 mm, glabrous within or sparse caducous trichomes present"
Thanks to the authors for solving the puzzle.

Sep 4, 2022, 5:21:15 AM9/4/22
to eFloraofIndia
Needs rethinking as characteristic distinct secondary and tertiary veins are missing.