256 ID wild plant

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Jan 20, 2022, 3:00:10 AM1/20/22
to efloraofindia
Dear Members,
Please ID wild plant, kind regards, Sam.

Location: near Vannappuram Thodupuzha Idukki Dist. Kerala PIN:685607

Altitude: 1500fsl

Flower date: 14.01.2022, 03.25pm

Habitat: wild, moisture, streamside

Plant habit: tree, erect, branches, hard woody stem 15 inches base circumference, long lasting

Height: 06 meters

Leaves: alternate, ovate, oblong, apex, size:20×8cm or less

Flower: racemose, size, diameter:05mm, white, good fragrance (rare 4 sepals/petals)

Fruit:

Seed:

Camera: mobile Samsung Galaxy A21s

256 Identify wild plant
20220114_153307.jpg
20220114_153121.jpg
20220114_152657.jpg
20220114_153205.jpg
20220114_153626.jpg
20220114_153231.jpg

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Jan 20, 2022, 3:02:11 AM1/20/22
to efloraofindia
Sharing more images
20220114_154125.jpg
20220114_153655.jpg
20220114_153828.jpg
20220114_153758.jpg

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Jan 20, 2022, 3:04:37 AM1/20/22
to efloraofindia
Sharing more images
20220114_153818.jpg
20220114_154242.jpg
20220114_154221.jpg

Saroj Kasaju

Jan 20, 2022, 3:14:04 AM1/20/22
to efloraindia, Sam Kuzhalanattu, J.M. Garg
Please check Annonaceae!
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Jan 20, 2022, 3:46:27 AM1/20/22
to Saroj Kasaju, efloraindia, J.M. Garg
Yes, I have checked, dear Saroj ji, but no matching images, kind regards, Sam.

Smita Raskar

Jan 20, 2022, 10:35:00 AM1/20/22
to indian...@googlegroups.com, J.M. Garg, Saroj Kasaju
 Check Knema attenuata

--
Smita Raskar
308 Disha Residency,

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Jan 21, 2022, 12:13:34 AM1/21/22
to smilingsmit, efloraindia, J.M. Garg, Saroj Kasaju
Yes, it is Knema attenuata, dear Smita ji, thank you very much for ID my plant, kind regards, Sam.