Requesting species ID: Heliotropium 1 (Moyar area, Dry thorn forests, Nigiris

Hari Venu Radha

May 6, 2021, 1:30:27 PM5/6/21
to efloraofindia
These are from dry thorn forests near Moyar.
Heliotropium species. Please give me the species ID , if possible.
P7223087.JPG
P7223090.JPG

Saroj Kasaju

May 7, 2021, 1:06:45 AM5/7/21
to efloraindia, J.M. Garg, hari...@gmail.com
Euploca bracteata (R.Br.) M.W.Frohl. & M.W.Chase ??
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

On Thu, May 6, 2021 at 11:15 PM Hari Venu Radha <hari...@gmail.com> wrote:
These are from dry thorn forests near Moyar.
Heliotropium species. Please give me the species ID , if possible.

Paradesi Anjaneyulu

May 8, 2021, 12:54:30 PM5/8/21
to indian...@googlegroups.com, J.M. Garg, hari...@gmail.com
Heliotropium bracteatum,
With regards.

Mailtrack Sender notified by
Mailtrack 05/08/21, 10:22:51 PM

Harikrishnan VR

May 8, 2021, 1:29:51 PM5/8/21
to Paradesi Anjaneyulu, indian...@googlegroups.com, J.M. Garg
Thank you so much for the ID!
Warm regards,

HARIKRISHNAN Venugopalan Nair Radhamoni

Everything will again be great and mighty
The land simple and the water bountiful
The trees gigantic and the walls very small
And in the valleys strong and multiformed,
A nation of shepherds and peasant farmers
~~~~~~~~~~~~~Rilke

Saroj Kasaju

May 9, 2021, 2:10:06 AM5/9/21
to efloraindia, Paradesi Anjaneyulu, J.M. Garg

Harikrishnan VR

J.M. Garg

May 14, 2021, 8:49:05 AM5/14/21
to efloraofindia, Hari Venu Radha, Saroj Kasaju, Paradesi Anjaneyulu
I think this is Euploca strigosa (Willd.) Diane & Hilger as per images and details herein.
Looks different from images of Heliotropium bracteatum as per FOI, the only GBIF specimen from India and IBP

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg