ANJAN51 Cinnamomum sp. for identification

Anurag Sharma

Jan 17, 2015, 10:33:38 AM1/17/15
Date: 28th December 2014

Jan 18, 2015, 6:13:24 AM1/18/15

Jan 19, 2015, 6:41:18 AM1/19/15
Anurag N. Sharma
BSc. (CBZ) 2nd Year
St. Josephs College
Bangalore

J.M. Garg

Jan 26, 2015, 8:40:37 AM1/26/15
to efloraofindia, Anurag Sharma

Some earlier relevant feedback:

Cinnamomum - species in eFIoraofindia (with details/ keys from published papers/ regional floras/ FRLHT/ FOI/ efloras/ books etc., where ever available)

With regards,
J.M.Garg

The whole world uses
my Image Resource of more than a thousand species & eight thousand images of Birds, Butterflies, Plants etc. (arranged alphabetically & place-wise). You can also use them for free as per Creative Commons license attached with each image.

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- more than 2400 members & 2,00,000 messages on 9.9.14) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 10,000 species & 2,00,000 images). Winner of Wipro-NFS Sparrow Awards 2014 for efloraofindia

DSC_0075.jpg
DSC_0076.jpg
DSC_0077.jpg
DSC_0078.jpg
DSC_0081.jpg
DSC_0083.JPG
DSC_0085.jpg
DSC_0090.jpg
DSC_0091.jpg

Narain Singh Chauhan

Jan 26, 2015, 8:46:54 AM1/26/15
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Anurag Sharma
To me it looks like Cinnamomum tamala - Telpatta, Tejpatra, Gurpatraj , Cinnamom leaf.

J.M. Garg

Jan 26, 2015, 9:46:28 PM1/26/15
to efloraofindia, Bimal Sar kar, Dinesh Valke, Anurag Sharma

Jan 26, 2015, 11:38:12 PM1/26/15
to efloraofindia, M Swamy, Promila Chaturvedi, Bimal Sar kar, Narain Singh Chauhan, Anurag Sharma, Dinesh Valke

Feb 3, 2015, 6:49:32 AM2/3/15
to efloraofindia, Promila Chaturvedi, Narain Singh Chauhan, Bimal Sar kar, M Swamy, Anurag Sharma

Some earlier relevant feedback:

Is it Cinnamonum sulphuratum.
Promila

To me it looks like Cinnamomum tamala - Telpatta, Tejpatra, Gurpatraj , Cinnamom leaf.- from Chauhan ji.

Cinnamomum tamala?- from Bimal ji.

Cinnamomum - species in eFIoraofindia (with details/ keys from published papers/ regional floras/ FRLHT/ FOI/ efloras/ books etc., where ever available)

Cinnamomum zeylanicum for me. - from Mahadeswara ji.