Koelreuteria paniculata from Kashmir-GS15112021-1

Gurcharan Singh

Nov 15, 2021, 7:28:05 AM11/15/21
to efloraofindia
Koelreuteria Paniculata
This beautiful tree is cultivated at few places in Kashmir differentiated from K. bipinnata and K. elegans in its unipinnate leaves, leaflets irregularly crenate to lobed. Collected by me from near Nagin Lake and Regional Engineering College, both near Kashmir University Campus, Hazratbal, Kashmir. Sharing two herbarium sheets. Hope to click fresh specimens, or my Kashmir friends can do so,
New for our database. I am also attaching my publication on this plant in 1974.

Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor
Sapindaceae-Koelreuteria-paniculata-DSC00675.jpg
Sapindaceae-Koelreuteria-paniculata-P1070957.jpg
1974-Exotic Ornamentals Kashmir.PDF