Flemingia chappar

Saroj Kasaju

Aug 17, 2016, 7:22:34 AM8/17/16
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Dear Mr. Garg,

Sharing some pictures which I guess is  Flemingia chappar . But the plant was not so tall and almost running parallel to the ground or wall.

It  was shot at Nagarkot Nepal on 13 August 2016 at 6800 ft.

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju
CSC_1138.JPG
CSC_1139.JPG
DSC_0986.JPG
DSC_0987.JPG
DSC_0991.JPG
DSC_0993.JPG
DSC_0994.JPG

J.M. Garg

Aug 17, 2016, 9:04:47 AM8/17/16
to Saroj Kasaju, efloraofindia

Thanks, Saroj ji

Nayan Singh

Aug 17, 2016, 11:07:30 AM8/17/16
to Saroj Kasaju, J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Saroj ji, I think this plant is  Flemingia stobilifer.............

Regards.

Nayan.
N.S.Dungriyal IFS
Add Principal Chief Conservator of Forests
M.P. RVVN
Madhya Pradesh
Mo - 09424790074

Saroj Kasaju

Aug 17, 2016, 1:11:53 PM8/17/16
to Nayan Singh, efloraofindia, J. M. Garg

I also thought so but confused ! As per the FoI F.strobilifera is 2 m. tall and flowering from Oct- Dec.

I think it matches as described in th FoC so it should be F.strobilifera.

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

On Wednesday, 17 August 2016 5:36 PM, Saroj Kasaju <kasaj...@gmail.com> wrote:

Dear Mr. Garg,

Sharing some pictures which I guess is  Flemingia chappar . But the plant was not so tall and almost running parallel to the ground or wall.

It  was shot at Nagarkot Nepal on 13 August 2016 at 6800 ft.

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Saroj Kasaju

Aug 28, 2017, 12:17:20 PM8/28/17
to Nayan Singh, efloraofindia, J. M. Garg
ID validation please !

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

J.M. Garg

Sep 2, 2017, 1:38:44 AM9/2/17
to efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju
CSC_1138.JPG
CSC_1139.JPG
DSC_0986.JPG
DSC_0987.JPG
DSC_0991.JPG
DSC_0993.JPG
DSC_0994.JPG

ashutoshsharma11sn

Oct 27, 2022, 2:31:18 AM10/27/22
to eFloraofIndia
This is Flemingia fruticulosa Wall. ex Benth., please note the trailing habit of plant which easily distinguishes it from closely allied Flemingia strobilifera (L.) W.T.Aiton

With best regards
Ashutosh Sharma

J.M. Garg

Oct 27, 2022, 2:33:16 AM10/27/22