Choisya ternata from California GS19062019

Gurcharan Singh

Jun 19, 2019, 11:44:06 AM6/19/19
to efloraofindia
I would be posting in coming days species which are not recorded on our website but have been reported growing/grown in India.

Choisya ternata Kunth
      syn: Choisya grandiflora Regel; Juliana caryophyllata La Llave.
      Common Name Mexican Orange Blossom
Evergreen shrub up to 3 m tall from family Rutaceae with trifoliate compound leaves and scented white flowers appearing in spring.and again few in autumn.

The shrub is recorded as grown in Western Ghats in Indian Biodiversity Portal

Phtographed from Fremont, California,  in September 2017 and April 2019

Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor
Mob: 9810359089
Choisyia ternata-Fremont-IMG_9688-California-2.jpg
Choisya ternata-Tan Oak Fremont-IMG_2004-California-1.jpg

Saroj Kasaju

Jun 19, 2019, 11:58:33 AM6/19/19
to indian...@googlegroups.com
Nice image Gurucharan sir!