Mumbai, MH :: Requesting ID of this plant :: ARK2021-032

Alka Khare

Mar 25, 2021, 11:54:14 PM3/25/21
to efloraofindia
Hello friends

Requesting to please ID this plant captured growing in a private garden in Mumbai, MH in November 2012.

The entry to the garden was barred and hence could not take close up pics.

Thanks and Regards
Alka Khare
DSC01559.JPG

N Arun Kumar

Mar 26, 2021, 2:14:34 AM3/26/21
to indian...@googlegroups.com
Please check Clusia rosea

Regards,
Arun Kumar N

Mahadeswara

Mar 26, 2021, 8:08:00 AM3/26/21
to efloraofindia
This is Clusia rosea  :  The autograph plant.
I am posting the article written by me and the photos of the plant grown in  my house garden.

Autograph plant.jpg

Alka Khare

Mar 26, 2021, 1:40:08 PM3/26/21
to efloraofindia
Thank you Arun ji and Mahadeswara ji for the ID.

Wonderful writeup Mahadeswara ji...I wish I could see the tree flowering.

Regards
Alka Khare

M Swamy

Mar 26, 2021, 11:39:06 PM3/26/21
to efloraofindia
It flowers during February in my place.

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "efloraofindia" group.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indiantreepix/dd69ba58-323f-48b8-aa02-70d690f382a4n%40googlegroups.com.